Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Ο Manson ανακοινωνεί τον τίτλο του νέου του άλμπουμ + video


Manson had this to say:

“‘Born Villain’ is the title of the new Marilyn Manson album. While looking to experiment in unlikely collaborations, I met Shia, and we spent a long night at my studio. After seeing ‘Maniac,’ his short film, which is somewhat inspired by ‘Man Bites Dog,’ I was astonished by his directing ability. So I shared quite a few of my favorite inspirations in art, literature, and obviously…film. I was impressed with how Shia digested my world, and made what I’d like to think, is both an homage and a mockery of the history of Cinema. We ended up writing a short film, and just recently released a trailer. The score is from my new album, and is, in the words of Macbeth, ‘full of sound and fury.’

I find the idea of a yawning MGM lion far more interesting than a roaring one.

You ask why we did this?

‘No reason.’

The clip is here: http://bornvillain.com/

No comments: